The last thing any homeowner wants to see is water in their basement. What do you do now? Don’t worry! We’ve got your back.
In this blog, we will take you through five waterproofing products that will protect your home from water damage.
1. TripleSafe Sump Pump
- A TripleSafe sump pump contains three pumps, two battery-backup, and one primary pump. Fortress Foundation Solutions recommends utilizing a sump pump in your basement to discard of water leaks. A TripleSafe pump is the best in the market because this system will operate at all times, regardless of if the home experiences a power outage or if the primary pump fails.
2. WaterGuard Drains
- WaterGuard drains are French designed drains that are installed in the footing of the basement. If a water leak seeps into the basement, the WaterGuard drains will collect the water and direct them to the sump pump before they can create damage.
3. SaniDry Sedona Dehumidifier
- The SaniDry Sedona dehumidifier beats out all of its competition because this dehumidifier will keep the air clean and moisture-free year around.
4. BrightWall Panels
- BrightWall panels are waterproof and washable vapor barriers that protect the basement against water damage. Unlike other basement walls, these panels won’t ever rot or produce mold. BrightWall panels will also guide potential water leaks to the basement sump pump.
5. ThermalDry Floors
- ThermalDry floors are explicitly designed for the basement. They are water-resistant and will maintain a warm temperature in the winter! These beautiful floors are easy to install, and unlike ceramic floors, they will never crack or shatter.
If you are looking for a basement waterproofing company in Cavetown and the surrounding areas, look no further than Fortress Foundation Solutions!
Call us today at 1-844-877-3244 or contact us online for a free estimate!